1) Merchandise must be returned in its original condition and received WITHIN 15 DAYS OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE(INVOICE DATE). Orders returned beyond this time period will not be accepted. arkwhat.com reserves the right to refuse worn or damaged merchandise.
2) Return merchandise should be packed in its original packaging (both inside box and outside shipping package, if in suitable condition) and returned to the address on the order invoice.
3) We highly recommend return merchandise with a tracking number and insurance. We cannot be responsive to your request without your return in hand. We would hate if something happened to your return in transit and you were unable to track it!
4) ARKHIPPO Cases are vulnerable to heat. Exposure to high heat or hot water may cause shrink on the case. Users should aware of this condition. Refund won't be granted if the returned item is damaged/shrinked by buyer's misuse.
5) Return/Refund should be pre-arranged with ARKWHAT. Please email customer service firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange/ask questions about return process.
Returns without pre-arrangement won't be processed.
A credit for the value of the returned merchandise should appear on the original credit card used to purchase the item(s). We do not reimburse shipping charges. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement. For more information, please contact your credit card company.
At this time, we cannot offer exchanges for your returned merchandise. We suggest you follow the return procedures to return unwanted merchandise and simultaneously place a new order for the replacement merchandise through arkwhat.com. This will allow us to transact your replacement request more quickly and more securely. Please be assured, we will process your return immediately upon receipt, crediting your account as necessary.
For wrong item(s) shipped:
If we made an error on your order, arkwhat.com will gladly reimburse you for your reasonable return ground shipping charge upon receipt of your merchandise. Shipping reimbursement and a credit for the cost of the returned merchandise will be issued to the original credit card used to purchase the item(s). The credit should appear on your statement within the next 1 - 2 billing cycles.
Terms & Conditions
This Site is operated by Arkwhat, LLC, and its affiliates (collectively referred to as "Arkwhat," "we," or "our"). We may from time to time change the rules that govern your use of our Site. Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the rules as changed. We may change, move or delete portions of, or may add to, our Site from time to time.
Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the "Contents") are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by Arkwhat®. The Site as a whole is protected by copyright and trade dress, all worldwide rights, titles and interests in and to which are owned by Arkwhat.
The Contents of our Site, and the Site as a whole, are intended solely for personal, noncommercial use by the users of our Site. You may download or copy the Contents displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents from the Site.
Restriction of Liability
Arkwhat will not be liable for any damages or injury caused by the use of the Site, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure. Arkwhat will not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this Site, even if there is negligence on Arkwhat' part or an authorized Arkwhat representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or both. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you to the extent that applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. To the extent allowed by law, Arkwhat' total liability to you for all losses, damages, and causes of action (in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence), or otherwise) will not be greater than the amount you paid to access this site.
If you believe any content or any other aspect of Arkwhat sites infringe your copyright, you should send written notice of copyright infringement to our designated copyright agent at the address given below. Your notice must meet the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (as required under 17 U.S.C. §512) by providing the following information:
1. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
2. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Arkwhat sites;
3. Your address, telephone number and email address;
4. A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
5. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright at issue or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
6. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright at issue.
Our designated copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Arkwhat sites may be reached at email@example.com and
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Keds harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Arkwhat. You may terminate this Agreement at any time. Keds may also terminate this Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, if in Arkwhat' sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement by either you or Arkwhat, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the terms of this Agreement or otherwise.
THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENTS OF THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR SITE, AND THAT, TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, ARKWHAT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
Unless otherwise specified, this Site and the Contents thereof are displayed solely for the purpose of promoting Arkwhat products and services available in the United States and select foreign markets. This Site is controlled and operated by Arkwhat from its offices in Oakland, California.
This Agreement shall governed by and construed in accordance with laws of the Commonwealth of California, United States of America, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law, which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claims hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed stricken from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire Agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except by writing, signed by both parties.